The Institute’s Professional Examination holds in the 13 Centres located in the following cities:
- Abuja - Government Secondary School, Area 10 Abuja
- Ado-Ekiti - EKSU Sandwich Centre, Aba Igbira, Iworoko Road, Ado Ekiti
- Benin - Bishop Kelly Pastoral Center, Airport Road, Benin City, Edo State
- Damaturu - Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu Multipurpose Hall
- Enugu - Bridge Waters Hotel, Garden Avenue, Opp Former Orient Bank Ltd., Enugu, Enugu State
- Gombe - Block A, Accounting Department, Gombe State University, Tudun-Wada, Gombe State
- Ibadan - Jogor Centre, No 1, Harvester Drive, Liberty Road, Ibadan
- Ilorin - Kwara State University (KWASU, Conference Centre Behind Ayoka Filling Station Off Old Jebba Road Agric Ilorin Kwara State
- Jos - Twins Theatre, Plateau State Polytechnic, Yakubu Gowon Way, Jos Campus
- Kaduna - Kaduna State University, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna
- Kano - Hassan Ibrahim Gwarzo Court Room, Faculty of Law, Bayero University, (New Site) Kano
- Lagos - Martinos Multipurpose Event Solution Centre. Plot 1, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, CBD, Alausa Ikeja Lagos
- Port-Harcourt - Eggshead International School, Off Eligmbu Road, Circular Road/Court Estate, Behind Deeper Life Headquarters, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE
Any candidate that indicates to change the examination centre should note the following:
- Application for change of centre must be in writing stating the student’s names and registration number.
- Application for change of centre must be received not less than seven (7) days to the closing date of the examination of that particular diet.
- Ensure that approval for your new centre is granted by the Institute before you proceed to the new centre to sit for the examination
- Ensure you present the approval permit to the invigilator of the new centre for record purposes.
- Ensure your name is captured in the attendance register of the new centre for all the subjects taken.