GUIDELINES FOR PRACTISING LICENCE
The following are the guidelines on how to successfully apply for the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria Practice License, Seal and Customize stamps;
- The applicant must be a financial member of the Institute;
- The applicant must be a member of the Institute with a minimum of 18 months pre/post tax working experience;
- The applicant must have a minimum of 35 Credit Units Hours of the Institute
- The applicant must fill the application form appropriately by ensuring that the proposed name and address of the Tax practic firm is well stated.
- The applicant must also state the Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address of the firm where tax working experience was acquired.
- The applicant must ensure that the District Form is endorsed by the District Society.
- Payment of N120,000 for application fee, licence, seal and stamps
- Bank details: UBA-1005809652 in favour of Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
- Visit www.citn.org and login with your details (1. Above)
- Click on “my membership”
- Click on “apply for Practicing License”, fill the form to “proceed to payment” where a reference code and a fee of N120, 000.00 will be generated.
- Download, fill and print the district form within the Practicing License application form area;
- The District form must be duly filled and signed by the respective District Chairman;
- The completed District form must be scanned and uploaded to your profile following these steps:,
- Login to your profile;
- Click on my profile;
- Click on edit profile;
- Click on ‘other files’ and upload;
In line with the above guidelines, Kindly
Note: Uploading of District form in your profile is a requirement for approval of your Practicing License application. You are required to follow the following steps:
For further enquiry on how to apply, please call Princess Adeola on 07031168518 or Head Membership on 08055302642