Application for admission to student membership must be made on the prescribed form. This requires an undertaking on the part of the applicant to abide by the rules laid down by the council from time to time. Every applicant shall produce satisfactory evidence of age, with photocopies of his/her educational certificates. The Council reserves the right to grant or refuse any application or to terminate the registration of a candidate. A successful applicant shall be required to pay the prescribed annual subscription fee for the year; upon which he shall be allocated a student number. This number must be quoted in full in all communications with the Institute.
Application Guidelines for Transfer to Fellowship
- The applicant must be a member of the Institute for a minimum period of 5 years;
- The applicant must be a financial member of the Institute;
- The applicant for Fellowship upgrade is online
- Visit www.citn.org and login with your details
- Click on “my membership”
- Click on “apply for fellowship” and fill the application form
- Download the attached district form;
- The District form must be duly filled and signed by the respective district Chairman;
- The completed District form must be scanned and uploaded to your profile following these steps:
- Login to your profile;
- Click on my profile;
- Click on edit profile;
- Click on ‘other files’ and upload.