ELIGIBILITY TO REGISTER AS A STUDENT MEMBERConditions to be satisfied
Every prospective candidate for admission to student membership must possess the basic minimum educational qualification as set by Council.
- First degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent.
- NYSC certificate.
Undergraduate students seeking to apply as student members of the Institute must possess:
- Five O'Level credits in WAEC or GCE or NECO in not more than 2 sittings including English language and Mathematics, provided however that O' level pass in Mathematics is acceptable for students of humanities while O' level Pass in English Language is acceptable for science students.
- Letters of admission into a tertiary institution and letter of recommendation from the Candidate's Head of Department. He/She will be entitled to a Special cost reduction package of 50%.
- Prospective Professional students are required to apply online via the CITN website by clicking on "Become a Professional Student Member" from the "Join Now" menu of the website.
- Payment can be made online with your Mastercard, Visa, Verve, Interswitch, etransact cards.
- Professional Students Registration fee (Inclusive of Subscription and Identity Card) is N12,000.00 Annual Subscription (Billed yearly after registration) N1,500.00 For further information, call Christy on 08160134274 or send an e-mail to email@example.com