Following the application for admission as an Associate member of our Institute (see list below) and in accordance with the provisions of the CITN Charter, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been approved. The Pre-Induction Orientation Program and Induction Ceremony have been scheduled to hold as follows:
PRE-INDUCTION ORIENTATION PROGRAM
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 to Friday November 26, 2021 (Strictly for Inductees)
Time: 8.00am prompt.
Venue: Luxury Party Event Center,Block G, Plot A2, M.K.O Abiola Gardens Road, Beside Adonai Court, Agidingni-Ikeja Lagos
ADMISSION INTO MEMBERSHIP AND AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
Time: 12:00 noon prompt.
Venue: The Lagoon Restaurant, 1C Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS STRICTLY ON-LINE
You are therefore required to pay a total sum of N375,000.00 (Three Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand Naira Only on or before Thursday September 30, 2021), to formalize your admission in order to enable you to participate in the ceremonies. The breakdown of the sum is as follows:
|Orientation & Exemption Fee Annual Dinner Fee
|Annual Subscription (Incl. District Levy)
– Log on to www.citn.org.
– Use the login details sent to your mailbox to log in via the website
– Click the blue box with the inscription “Apply for Induction” at the left hand corner
– Check on the “agreement terms”
– Then click on “proceed to payment” to generate reference code and pay online or through direct payment to the Institute’s UBA bank account 1005809652. Scan and send payment teller to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Once payment is successful, a mail will be sent to inform you of the success of your registration for induction. As soon as you receive this, be rest assured that you have been registered for the Induction.
Dress Code for the 3 days MUST be completely FORMAL
Men: Lounge Suit with Tie.
NOTE THAT FAILURE TO PRESENT YOURSELF FOR INDUCTION A YEAR AFTER THE OFFER OF ADMISSION AUTOMATICALLY LEADS TO FORFEITURE OF THE OFFER. THEREAFTER, YOU WOULD NEED TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF REAPPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP.
It is pertinent to also inform you that this offer of membership would be withdrawn in addition to possible prosecution if it is discovered that you secured the membership of the Institute fraudulently.
For further enquires/details, please call: Robert on 08055302642 or Olukayode on 08054060115.