Below is the list of members without outstanding dues. Members are enjoined to confirm their financial status with the Institute.
However, we are using this medium to remind our esteemed members who are yet to fulfil their financial obligations the need for them to pay their outstanding dues so as to enable the Institute stay afloat and serve them better. Below are the various payment channels of the Institute:
– Direct Payment/Bank Transfer: Pay to CITN First Bank Plc Account – 2011351834 and send your payment details with your membership number to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for update.
– Online Payment through webpay/paywithquickteller/globalpay- Pay using any Bank ATM Debit Cards (Mastercard, VISA, Verve) through your profile in the CITN Portal. With this payment method, your profile will be updated automatically.
– Visit quickteller.com/citn, insert your membership number and select “member and students’ subscription” to check and pay your subscription. With this payment method, your profile will be updated automatically.
If you had earlier made payment of the above stated outstanding due or part thereof, please send evidence of such payment to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for reconciliation.
How to Check and Pay Subscription
– Log on to www.citn.org
– Go to “member login”
– Log in with username/membership no/e-mail address and password.
– Click on “RENEW” button to check your subscription outstanding due
– Click on “Proceed to Payment” to generate your reference code.
– Pay online OR pay to the Institutes’ First Bank Account – 2011351834, scan and send your details with the generated reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, please call Clement on 08061168210 or Robert on 08055302642
The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
Afolake Oso, FCTI
Ag. Registrar/Chief Executive