This is to inform all registered Students of the Institute that entries for the APRIL 2022 Professional Examinations commenced on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 and will be closed on Sunday, March 27, 2022. A one-week window for late registration with a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) will be opened from Monday, March 28, 2022 till Sunday, April 3, 2022. Candidates are therefore advised to pay their annual subscription (if outstanding), apply and submit their forms online as directed below:
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
1. Go to www.citn.org
2. Input your username and password in “member login area” (A registered Student who is yet to obtain his or her username and password should request for same by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Use the username and password to update your profile and pay your due subscription. Without performing this initial process, you cannot proceed to register for the examination. Click ‘Register for an examination’
3. Choose an examination centre, and then ‘choose an examination’
4. Students will be required to upload their signatures on the portal
5. The page of the subjects you are to write will automatically come up
6. Students are to tick the courses they intend to write
7. Click on ‘Proceed to payment’ where a 19 digits’ reference code will be generated.
APRIL 2022 DIET EXAMINATION DATES
Tuesday, 12th & Wednesday, 13th April, 2022
PAYMENT METHODS FOR EXAMINATION:
Candidates can choose any of the following payment options:
1. Pay Online:
Process: Pay using any Bank ATM Debit Card (Mastercard, VISA, Verve) on Global Pay, Webpay or pay with Quickteller on the CITN Portal.
Using this channel, your application will be submitted automatically.
2. Pay directly to CITN Access Bank (Diamond): Account Number 0105737871 or CITN Zenith Bank Plc 1010147149. Send Payment teller with reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for update.
APRIL 2022 DIET EXAMINATION CENTRES
Examination will be held in the centres located in the following cities:
The Institute commenced Computer-Based Test (CBT) for its Foundation Level during the April 2021 Examinations Diet and appraisals have certified it for continuation. The Foundation CBT are in two pleats:
a. 60 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each
b. 40 Short Answers Questions of 1 mark each
CITN AND ACCA
The Institute is at the peak of signing an MOU with ACCA which will accommodate its graduate members who are willing to become Associate members of ACCA in order to have some papers exempted.
EXAMINATION REGULATIONS AND MALPRACTICES:
Note that it is an offence for candidates to bring wrist watches (of any kind), mobile phone(s) or other electronic gadget including any incriminating material into the examination hall, the penalty for such offence and other examination offences are contained in the Institute’s Examination Regulation and Malpractices document hosted on our website, kindly visit www.citn.org for details.
1) Potential Students are to ensure that they complete their registration and/or exemption applications on or before Monday, March 21, 2022 to be eligible to write the 2022 April diet.
2) Council has approved the registration of undergraduates as student members provided, they possess five credits (in not more than two sittings) at O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics. In addition, certified letter of admission from the Tertiary Institution of the undergraduate would be required. Such students will start sitting for the Institute’s Examinations from the Foundation level before progressing to other levels.
3) Any student that registered or claimed exemption using a Statement of Results (of more than 6 years after graduation), or any student that signed undertaking for submission of certificate with the Institute will have to submit his/her certificate otherwise such a candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination with effect from April 2022 diet.
For entry enquiries, please contact:
Saad: 08054044475 Motunrayo: 0802856164 Peter: 08038233650